Wednesday 24 July 2013

Mix n’ Match.


saucypan8
Summer calls for all shades of nude, whites and grays. Since the weather in LA has been undeniably perfect, it makes it really easy for us Angelenos to get dressed in the am.Corset Prom Dresses
Since summer is supposed to be fun, fresh and vibrant, I’m so happy I can pull out my bag that I collaborated with Meredith Wendell last September during New York Fashion Week and wear it non-stop. It has all my favorite elements bunched up into one: Leather, tassel, neon, gunmetal hard wear, and raffia! Soo good.view more
summersunnies
As my collection of sunnies keeps growing, I’m happy to add these oversize ones to the list! And since summer is officially here, what better way to celebrate than by hiding under a cool pair!
I’ve partnered up with DVF and Who What Wear to rock my favorite pair! Check out more styles Cocktail Dresses uk and the rest of the feature here.view more
stripes13
Whew! What a week! Probably one of my busiest weeks I’ve had in a while; seemed like I never stopped. Was excited to have the weekend arrive because I was eager to go check out the flea market on Sunday for a cool coffee table and a dining table that I’m going to use as a conference desk for my office! I was so hyped when I came across a vendor who had really nice industrial looking furniture; immediately from 15 ft away I noticed what could be what I’ve been looking for!view more
Low V-neck halter high waist fuchsia prom dress is crafted in breathable tencel fabric, designed with fitted beaded
waist to create a small waist. Have everyone glance at your when you wear this beautiful empire style designer elegant
dress. The long gown has edge with its plunging V-neck and low laced back.
Fabric: elastic satin
Style: Sheath style, high waist, halter, jeweled waist, open back, floor length
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time,view more



No comments:

Post a Comment